- Store Locator v4.0+ (Since Location Pages v2.0)
- Addons Platform Lite
With the Location Pages, automatically generate individual SEO-friendly pages for every single location in your Store Locator database.
Since it's also template driven, you have full control over the layout of the page elements (map & location's details) by simply updating the HTML and the template shortcode in the template file included with the Location Pages addon.
«Back List of Addons | Purchase Addons Now»
- Automatically generate SEO-friendly individual pages for every single location in your Store Locator's database. Included template can be updated for your desired appearance
- Uses HTML template shortcodes that make it possible to easily display any piece of information desired from the Store Locator's database, including custom fields created by other addons and by the Custom Field Manager
- Choose the common page slug under which each location's page is shown
- When using the Categorizer, displays the chosen icon on the single location's map that corresponds to the category that the location in classified by.
Location Pages v2.0 and later:
Note: All addons marked v2.0 and later are now fully WordPress plugins and can be installed as such
- Upload the Location Pages zip file (downloaded from your account page) via WP Admin > Plugins > Add New > click 'Upload Plugin' button
- Once upload is complete, turn on the addon using 'Activate' button (can also be done on WP Admin > Plugins page)
- Once turned on, you can validate the addon by submitting your purchase key under WP Admin > Store Locator > Addons > Settings
- Now you can then manage the addon's settings under WP Admin > Store Locator > Addons > Settings > Location Pages
Before Location Pages v2.0:
- Install via the Addons > Marketplace page (visible with Addons Platform installed & activated). It will automatically be installed in your /wp-content/uploads/sl-uploads/addons/ folder
- On Addons > Settings Activate using the same key that was used to activate the Addons Platform for that particular website
(Further usage tips & instructions included with addon)