Create Store Locators or Any Other Address Map in Minutes with the WordPress Store Locator
Featured Clients & Users
(Click logo below to view preview)
The WordPress Store Locator is a map maker that empowers you with map tools to create store locators, store finders, or other address maps in WordPress for showcasing your important stores, points of interest, product locations anywhere on Earth using Google Maps.
- Those of you who create sites for clients using WordPress
- Those of you who want to show your important locations (stores, buildings, points of interest, etc.) in an easily searchable manner.
- Also referred to as a dealer locator (locater), shop finder, and zip code or zipcode search.
The WordPress Store Locator’s strength is in its flexibility to allow you to easily manage a few or a thousand or more locations through the admin interface.
Great Built-In Functionality & Features
- You can use the WordPress Store Locator for numerous countries, which will continue to be added as Google adds new countries to their Google Maps API. See the documentation for the latest
- Supports international languages and character sets
- Allows you to use unique map icons or your own custom map icons — great for branding your map
- Gives your map the desired look by using our Map Designer™ interface in the WordPress admin section
- Pick other cool Google Maps options, such as an inset box, zoom level, map types (street, satellite, hybrid, physical), and more
- You can use miles or kilometers
- Option to show dropdown list of cities allows visitors to quickly see where your locations are and choose their search accordingly
Be the First to Know When New Features Arrive
WordPress Store Locator Translations
- Translation – Chinese [Simplified] (zh_CN)
- Translation – Czech / Ceština (cs_CZ)
- Translation – Dutch / Nederlands (nl_NL)
- Translation – Finnish / Suomen kieli (fi_FI)
- Translation – French / Français (fr_FR)
- Translation – German / Deutsch (de_DE)
- Translation – Hindi / Hindī (hi_IN)
- Translation – Italian / Italiano (it_IT)
- Translation – Norwegian / Norsk [Bokmål] (nb_NO)
- Translation – Portuguese / Português (pt_BR)
- Translation – Romanian / Românã (ro_RO)
- Translation – Russian (ru_RU)
- Translation – Serbian (sr_RS)
- Translation – Spanish / Español (es_MX)
- Translation – Turkish / Türkçe (tr_TR)