Store Locator Translations are needed to better localize our WordPress Store Locator plugin.
If you have translated it into a different language, make sure to email the PO translation file to info [at] viadat.com … You might even get something nice in return … How does a discounted Store Locator upgrade sound?
If you would like to translate, but don’t know how, here are some quick steps:
1) Download the Most Recent Translation Template:
Translation Template – As of v2.14
2) Download the program PoEdit:
3) Install PoEdit on your computer
4) Open the Store Locator Translation Template using PoEdit
*PoEdit allows you to translate individual phrases in the code, thus you should translate each phrase that appears. Once you’ve finished, and you save the PO translation file, an MO file (Machine-readable version of your human-readable PO file) will be generated. Email both files to us, and tell us what language it is. And you’re finished — simple, correct?
Completed & Up-to-Date:
Completed & Update Needed:
* Austria (German)
Belgium (Dutch, French, German)
* Brazil (Portuguese)
* Canada (English, French)
* Switzerland (German, French, Italian)
* Czech Republic
China (Chinese [simplified])
Countries Needed for Language Translation:
* Taiwan (Chinese [traditional])
* Hong Kong (English, Chinese [simplified], Chinese [traditional])
* South Korea
* Singapore (
English, Malay, Chinese [simplified], Tamil)